Sunday, February 21, 2010

Why Is My Diarrhea Light Bright Green?

you can not stop reading ..." The Road "Cormac McCarthy




As I have done almost every Friday, I spend the last hours of the day, to watch movies with my partner. Few weekends ago I saw a film that really shook me and would not let me indifferent. Days later I picked the novel that the movie was based.

The novel touches an issue of so-called atavistic, simply by its nature causes us great fear or at least, we generated an uncertainty about the "What if ...?". That issue is life in post-holocaust Earth.


A father and son are among the few survivors of the Holocaust and large walk south to be able to overcome the cold winter. All animals died years ago, also disappeared crops, forests have burned, humans have been given to cannibalism, and a thick layer of ash mixed with rain and snow.

If that was not enough, the robber-infested roads go in search of fuel and human flesh. Will they manage to survive this father and this son to his onjetivo? Return the land to house living creatures and vast forests?

As I always say, highly recommended novel and inexpensive if acquired from his pocket.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment