Friday, February 23, 2007

Step By Step Guide On How To Make A 3d Plant Cell

is not goodbye ... IS SOON

My esteemed fellow blogger adventure of bitter disputes and hilarious comments, I wanted to apologize for not giving ball and do not respond to comments.

happens sometimes in life, when you least expect it, turn around things and break new ground.

For me, the way that I open is to return to the old lands of Europe. My bosses think I'm more valuable there than here. Is it about living in this era of globalization.

But do not worry that I will continue to stick on this blog and in yours. As is fully installed, become fully operational again. Just as much, at some point in time I will make a visit.

wanted to thank you for the attention and your interest in THE ANALYST AFICIONADO. Back soon .... I promise. Meanwhile

..... close your eyes and hear this wonderful song ... soundtrack to a memorable movie .....

you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment