Saturday, January 16, 2010

How Long To Regain Kidney Function

Vallecas Villa and

A curious phenomenon that I've watched for several weeks, and nome mean the municipal management district board, which more than a pothole, is a Socabon, but hey, that's another topic.

I mean the number of potholes that can be found by the district. On the road Villaverde Vallecas we can find up to 4 in a row, plus the roundabout Seur, we also have a ditch that had the other day before leaving the Sierra de Guadalupe, or the king of them, situated at road to fortune, at the height of the Fatou speed bump.

And many more, which I do not remember the exact seating plans, but I ask that if you see them leave me the address. My intention is to bring the municipal council district to take action on the matter, which I fear not you will take until mid-2011, when municipal elections.

Together, we help people build a decent work for all its inhabitants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment